- Baby Gifts
- Custom & Office Products
- Food & Drink
- Health & Beauty
- Outdoor & Recreation
- Photographic Art
Talstar Pro 3/4 Gal Multi Use Insecticide / Termiticide / 7.9% Bifenthrin ~ Spiders , Roaches , Fleas , Ticks , Stink Bugs , Mosquitoes , Earwigs Etc. 96 oz Same Product Many Pest Control Pros Use!
Energizer 84020 All-in-One 12V 18Ah Battery Jumpstarter with Air Compressor and Power Inverter – Why You Need One
The weathermen say that this winter is going to be wetter than normal. We all know that means more snow and cold temperatures. When money’s tight sometimes we try to get by without spending a lot of money on our cars.
The battery is usually the first thing to go bad when temperatures start to drop. So, without spending a lot of cash you can be sure that your car will always start if you carry a jumpstart unit in your trunk.
It’s also a great idea to put one in the trunk of your wife or daughter’s car so you know that they will never be stranded out in the cold because of a dead battery. Protect yourself and protect the ones you care about the most.
Read this article below to learn more about one of the best battery charger/jumpstarters on the market that won’t break the bank.
Never be stranded again with the Energizer 84020 All-in-One 12V 18Ah Battery Jumpstarter with Air Compressor and Power Inverter. Keep it in your trunk for easy handling of emergency situations.
Get back on the road in minutes by simply following three color-coated steps numbered on the outside of the unit.
It’s as easy as:
1. Assuring that the unit has a sufficient charge by pressing the CHECK button.
2. Attaching the color-coded positively and negatively charged 24″ power output jumper cables, via their heavy-duty, spark-resistant battery clamps, to the appropriate positively charged post on your car’s dead battery and a ground position on your engine block.
3. Turning the power switch located in the clearly marked JUMP section of the controls from OFF to JUMP, and starting the car with the dead battery.
When your vehicle starts and has run at an idle for a few minutes remove the All-In-One Jumpstarter cables in the reverse order they were connected, turn off the unit and you are ready to roll.
A Few Basic Features
1. 12V, 18Ah sealed lead-acid battery capable of delivering 400 CA, large easy to use ON/OFF rotary switch to prevent sparking, 4 gauge cables with a 24″ reach, battery status indicator to signify the charge-state of the internal battery
2. 250 PSI internal air compressor inflates most automobile tires in 10 minutes, pressure gauge and ON/OFF switch is thermally protected from overheating, strong fabric-covered output hose with clamp-on valve stem coupler
3. Two 12V DC power sockets for powering 12V devices and protection by a 30A manual-reset circuit breaker, and an internal power inverter and three-pronged socket for AC power on demand
4. Heavy duty 400A insulated metal battery clamps, shortened clamp and reverse polarity audio alarms, ergonomic handle that doubles as protective housing for docked clamps, an adjustable light
5. A 12V 1 amp internal battery charger with two-stage charger allowing for the charger to be safely connected to the wall outlet indefinitely and fully charged
This is the #1 Most Wished for Jumpstart on Amazon – Be sure there’s one in Your trunk!
- Rugged polypropylene case
- 12V, 18Ah sealed lead-acid battery capable of delivering 350 CA
- Flex-neck work light
- Large, easy-to-use ON/OFF rotary switch to prevent sparking
- 4 AWG output cables with 24″ reach
- Two 12V cigarette sockets for powering 12V accessories; protected with a 30A manual-reset circuit breaker
- Battery status indicator to signify the charge-state of the internal battery
- 12V, 1 amp internal battery charger; charger has 2-stages so the charger can be connected to the wall outlet indefinitely, allowingthe internal battery to be maintained at full charge at all times.
- Battery charge indicator to signify when the internal battery is charging ad when it is fully charged
- “Shorted clamps” audio alarm
- “Reverse polarity” audio alarm
- 200 watt, DC/AC power inverter internally mounted; has ON/OFF switch, one AC power outlet; fan cooled
- Internal air compressor capable of inflating an automobile tire in 10 minutes
- Pressure gauge and ON/OFF switch on outside, and compressor is thermally protected from overheating, has a strong,fabric-covered output hose with screw-on valve stem coupler
Manufacturer Part Number: 84020
Sizing and Specifications:
Item Weight: 11 Pounds
Height: 13 in
Length: 19.80 in
Width: 13 in
As you can see by the specs this is a very handy little unit. It’s not too heavy and not too big/bulky. This makes it excellent for new drivers, the elderly or anyone with a bad back.
Energizer Jumpstarter Reviews – What others are saying…
“I used it several times , for a flat tires and to jump my car few times. it came very handy when i needed it. A must have product, you’ll never know. Make sure to place your order soon , winter is coming and this product is always on back order.”
“A great ergonomically designed little jump start unit.
I love the fact that it can be left plugged in perpetually and will take care of itself. I’m not mechanically inclined
so the less I need to do the better.”
“We live in Southwestern Arizona where the heat is notoriously hard on car batteries. since we recently down-sized from two cars to one, I no longer have a second car to jump-start the other, when necessary. This is the main reason I purchased this unit. Fortunately, I haven’t had to use it yet, but it is certainly reassuring to have it on hand. It will be like an emergency roadside assistance policy, only quicker, on the next trip we take. Also, I am sure it will be easier to use than my old cigarette lighter plug-in tire pump to inflate bike tires. (I have proudly impressed my neighbors with its very functional design.)”
“The Energizer All-In-One is a great item to have when you take road trips. My husband and I were on our way to Arkansas for a vacation and suddenly a low tire! We were miles away from any gas station and remembered that the All-In-One was in the trunk. We aired up our tire and made it to our destination on time. I think everyone should have this in their car. Highly recommended!”